STOLEN Chapter 1-2



*warning: Everything you read here are works of fiction









Part 2



         A knock on the office door caught Zakri's ears. He turned and saw an old man in his forties with pristine white suit covered by similar colored trench coat. The old man stroked his white beard. Zakri watch the old man scanning the room before finally taking a step inside. His stern eyes pierce straight to Zakri's heart. Something he felt incredibly uncomfortable with.
         The old man's stride made Zakri even more wary. Confident. Zakri looked to the old man with a smile. "Hi! Welcome! How can I help you?" he greet the old man with a hand outstretched.
         The old man gave Zakri a firm shake. He eyed the room again before finally taking a seat, ignoring the farting sound of the cushion when his weight pushed on it.
         "Sorry" Zakri said for the chair to which the old man just shook his head.
         "Don't worry."
         Zakri sat back on his chair smiling to the old man. "So, what can I help you with, mister...?" He frowned.
         The old man smiled. "T" he said. His eyes fell to the large collection of black garbage bags each tagged with names and numbers. "Mr. T" he turned back to Zakri.
         Zakri pulls a notepad he placed at tside of the table closer and wrote down the old man's name. "So, Mr. T. What can I help you with?" he smiled again. It's good for business.
         The old man smiled back. "Oh, nothing. I'm here to let you know. Be careful, someone is looking for you" he said. Zakri frowned and saw the old man glancing back to the door behind him. The old man then stood and prepared to leave the office, much to Zakri's surprise.
         "Wait" said Zakri. He wanted to laugh but frowned instead. "I don't mean to be rude, but do you mind explaining? I don't know who the hell you are, but I don't think I'd like to receive advice on something I myself don't know. Besides, who is this person you're saying looking for me? Is it the man from three days ago? Or was it the mafia from before?" he produced the key chain from his pocket and showed it to the old man. "And what the hell is this? were you the one who placed it on my door?" his voice raised without his knowledge. He gulped and regret.